Skillbuilder

Found an error in our database? Please, post it here and we'll try to fix it asap!
Tigerus

Skillbuilder

Post by Tigerus » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:12 am

After you fixed the first Issue already I think this one is a nothing for you :)

Abyssal Passives Consume 1 Skillpoint when used. They dont do ingame. As well towards Abyssal Skills: You can choose Abyssal in multiple Trees at same time. Dosnt work ingame :)

Small addition: Some skill (summon Wraith) has some problem with shown damage. Not that it shows any number. It tells something that looks like the value isnt given to the system.

Towards it in general: Wouldnt it be better to always give it like ingame given so like: (basis+x% weapon damage). So you can check it better. Its just the problem then imo i cant think of how to handle with different levels of skills. (alias the different ranks that grind up with leveling skilltrees)

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Skillbuilder

Post by Kiriak » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Thanks for your report! I've fixed the Abyssal Passive skills.
As for the Abyssal Skills, i don't get your idea, what's wrong with them?

As for the damage values, they are not stored in the game files, but calculated by some formula, taking into the account character's stats and gear. So the best i could do is to manually fill the base damage values for Lv 1 character with no gear on. Changing description's format will require to do this work again for all skills.

Tigerus

Post by Tigerus » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 am

Fixed Skillpointwise yes. But on all the Abyssal Passives still in written text the line of 1 Skillpoint used.

For the Abyssal Skills I could enable all of all trees. But in reality its a choice of either Skilltree 1,2 or 3 and not Abyssal Skill a of Skilltree 1, Abyssal Skill b of Skilltree 2 and Abyssal Skill c of Skilltree 3

Imageused as example. I thought of if any Abyssal choosen in Battlerage I should not be able to choose any other in Defense/Occultism
Goes for the Abyssals and the Abyssal Passives. Otherwise people(well newbys only) might think they can grab all Abyssal Passives and gain really fast the stacks to spend on all the Abyssal skills.

Doing it all manually isnt what I wanted to burden onto you. I thought it would be given in the game files as the site archeagecalculator.com shows in their skillbuilder the calculated damage for Level 55 with the gear you did choose. so seems like they use the basevalue+modifier. But if its not given then its to much work when i can look it up on another site already :)

And I wanted to thank you for the great work. You get a bug report and work really fast on that. You have your site up for us even after the struggles with the prior site. And still some people are surprised when you give them a link to a questchain or item to craft(with calculator of materials) and ask me if the site is new(even prior was unknown to them). Definetly not. But it comes really handy to help old and new players out that got questions. Keep that good work up !

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Tigerus wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 am
Fixed Skillpointwise yes. But on all the Abyssal Passives still in written text the line of 1 Skillpoint used.
Fixed the description as well. Thank you.
For the Abyssal Skills I could enable all of all trees. But in reality its a choice of either Skilltree 1,2 or 3 and not Abyssal Skill a of Skilltree 1, Abyssal Skill b of Skilltree 2 and Abyssal Skill c of Skilltree 3

Imageused as example. I thought of if any Abyssal choosen in Battlerage I should not be able to choose any other in Defense/Occultism
Goes for the Abyssals and the Abyssal Passives. Otherwise people(well newbys only) might think they can grab all Abyssal Passives and gain really fast the stacks to spend on all the Abyssal skills.
So in other words, you can only select the Abyssal skills (both passive and active) in one Skilltree only, right?

Doing it all manually isnt what I wanted to burden onto you. I thought it would be given in the game files as the site archeagecalculator.com shows in their skillbuilder the calculated damage for Level 55 with the gear you did choose. so seems like they use the basevalue+modifier. But if its not given then its to much work when i can look it up on another site already :)
They guy did a nice work there, but it's still not correct in some parts. The formula is either not complete or outdated. For example, the addon damage in percentage also goes up with skill level, but their tooltips are showing the base value. But i might use this site to find the formula in the future.
And I wanted to thank you for the great work. You get a bug report and work really fast on that. You have your site up for us even after the struggles with the prior site. And still some people are surprised when you give them a link to a questchain or item to craft(with calculator of materials) and ask me if the site is new(even prior was unknown to them). Definetly not. But it comes really handy to help old and new players out that got questions. Keep that good work up !
Thank you! :D

Tigerus

Post by Tigerus » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:05 am

So in other words, you can only select the Abyssal skills (both passive and active) in one Skilltree only, right?

Thats it :)

Towards the Base and % Damage. Wouldnt a clean level 55 show all the base+%damage correctly? Because the Skilltrees are leveled out then. With no gear/skillpoints used the damage should be shown correct. Even mitigated stats should not be a problem. And the lower levels arent that important of how much damage the skills deal. i guess most builds are made for "endgame". Thus people want to compare skills on their usefulness at the very end.

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Sure! Stats from a level 55 character without gear should show perfect values.
If you can make screenshots for all skills at max level and for each skill set and upload them somewhere i can add this data into the database and fix the tooltips. Please, PM me if you'll do it.