Add crafting list

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
Voilyn

Add crafting list

Post by Voilyn » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:42 pm

I don't know how relevant this is for the game specifically, but I have played FFXIV and there is a site called "garlandtools.org" that gives you the option to add items to a crafting list, adding materials from all the items you add to the list giving you a bigger list the more items you add that tells you all the raw materials you need to craft all items. For example, you add the Dewy Dawnsdrop set to a list and it will tell you all the materials to craft all the pieces for the set. I know it's different games and they work in different ways, but I'm banging my head to the wall trying to figure out the materials and it would be amazing to have an option where you can add these items to a longer list like this. Please make this happen!!!! :banghead:
However, crafting lists or not, thank you for the work with the site either way! I don't know how I would manage without it!

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Add crafting list

Post by Kiriak » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Such thing exists already, but in another form. If you'll visit a page with a design of any craftable item, you'll find there a Craft Calculator. Here for example:
Dewy Dawnsdrop Cap

It's main purpose, as you said above, to see all required materials and costs. If some material could be crafted, it has a [+] button next to it. Click it to see possible recipes, which produce this item.