4.0 blue salt quests

Free talk area.
arby

4.0 blue salt quests

Post by arby » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 am

Hi, I don't know if anyone will see this or can help, but I'm banned from the AA forums so I thought I might ask here. For the new BS quest line it starts in Halcy and runs through Perinoor to get the farm cart, which I did. After that, according to Quill on AA forums the BS mob in your faction's hero hall is "supposed to" give you the second part to get the donkey, 16x16, etc.

My problem is, having completed the first part of the quest line and getting the painting and gear, the NPC in the hero hall still does not offer the second quest line. I get no ! over it and cannot interact with it. My charater is ancestral 7 so I know it's not a level issue, anybody have any thoughts on that?
:player: :banghead:

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: 4.0 blue salt quests

Post by Kiriak » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Maybe there is a bug in the quest line. Have you tried to contact support about this matter?

Tigerus

Post by Tigerus » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:09 am

Ok a few questions:
1) Did you finish the questline as a whole?
2) Was the character created before 4.0?
3) Do you already own the 16x16 or a questline/questpart from the old line?

To question 1: I did it with my alt and saw the quest for donkey with level 48 after i finished the full questline. (Wasnt in the hero hall since 30 xD)
Question 2 and 3 together: It seem if you did the old questline (or partitially) you cant accept the new anymore to restrict you from getting to many 16x16. The 8x8 i could get on my main as well. 16x16 not.
As if the account/character is older than 4.0 you might have started some parts of the (old) quests . Seems like none of those that ever started the old questlines can do the 16x16 nowadays

Sideinfo for East:
(Level 30+)
-Once you get the quest in the herohall you have to go to Mahadevi Community Center, Choose the Donkey.
-Accept following quest and craft+deliver some elephant cookies to Solis Tradeoutpost
-Accept and finish next quest at Solis Tradeoutpost
(Level 50+)
Accept the quest and bring a cargo over from solis(or anywhere else) to twocrowns(Reward is the 16x16). In the database its staed as level 30 quest but as confirmed by Quill its currently a minimum requirement of level 50.

So new character: Take a second look if you cant find anything for sure.
Old character: possibly blocked by old questline
Solution: new character and trade it over (cert it and so on) or contact support.

BTW: you can outlevel quests. So maybe ancestral 7 is to high. For example if you hit around 40 in sanddeep the quests there are not able to get picked up by you anymore.

arby

Post by arby » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:02 am

Yeah, all of 8 of my primary characters did all of the garden/farm quests long long ago, so that could be the issue. I have only bothered trying the quest line on my actual main character, and mostly just to get the title and the decoration anyway. It's not a big deal, more annoying than anything because I wanted to see what the other rewards are, so I'm not really stressing it. I have 2 accounts with all stellar/lunar/solar farms upgraded to gazeboes and both gardens so the 16x16's from the new quest would just be sitting in my warehouse next to the old one anyway. Thanks for the answers, party on.

Tigerus from Retribution? I'll be seeing you in Aegis or Whalesong :agressive: ( :tease: Bahdasz)
:player: :banghead: